We Have Two Immediate Openings!
Facilities Technician – Omaha (2/16/2017)
General Description: We are accepting applications for a full-time Facilities Technician in Omaha, Nebraska. Candidate must possess general maintenance and/or trade skills and provide excellent customer service. This position reports to the Chief Engineer/Head of Facilities. Salary based on experience.
Primary Job Functions: Perform maintenance for commercial office, retail space and common areas for various Tetrad assets. Troubleshoot and carry out maintenance issues in several different trade categories. Perform daily, weekly, and monthly tests of equipment. Assist, schedule and communicate with other departments within the company.
Required Tasks and Skills:
• Strong computer skills, including understanding of building management software.
• Ability to learn and apply building management software (BMS) to working conditions and an understanding how to most effectively use the software.
• Basic understanding of IT services, Internet wireless routers, modems, and switches.
• Perform light plumbing tasks: change fixtures such as toilets, sinks and faucets. Unclog toilets and sinks, as well as change out drain lines. Recaulk toilets, tubs and sinks. Read and document water meters.
• Perform light HVAC tasks: change filters and document work. Clean condensing units and A-coils. Learn and understand error codes of mechanical equipment.
• Perform light electrical tasks: change light bulbs, ballasts and fixtures. Reset breakers. Read and document electrical meters.
• Perform light to medium carpentry tasks, including replacement of doors and cabinetry repair.
• Perform weekly tests on fire pump as well as monthly tests on shut off valves.
• Respond to work orders within three hours and finish work orders within twenty-four hours.
• Perform mid-level computer tasks.
• Solid experience in troubleshooting and problem solving. Proven ability to function in a self-directed environment.
• Strong customer service and communication skills.
• Journeyman electrician
• Experience installing, engineering, and/or programming HVAC or lighting controls
• HVAC licenses
• Plumbing licenses
• Experience in trade service industry
• Safety certifications
Experience Level: Two years of maintenance experience or four years mechanical or electrical experience.
To Apply: Send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior Project Manager (2/6/2017)
General Description: We are accepting applications for a Senior Project Manager at our office in Fort Collins, Colorado. This position is primarily responsible for planning, directing and coordinating the construction of various projects primarily in a university setting. This position reports to the Vice President of Operations – Colorado. Salary based on experience.
Primary Job Functions: The Senior Project Manager facilitates the selection of architecture, engineering and construction firms to fulfill specific needs for each building project undertaken by the company, as assigned. This position will also provide estimating services for tenant improvement projects. In addition, the manager will coordinate as needed with other departments within the company.
Required Tasks and Skills:
• Strong computer skills; must be proficient in Excel
• Lab building experience, preferred
• Ability to analyze, read, and review plans / specifications
• Understanding of local authorities having jurisdiction over building projects
• Management of subcontractors and vendors
• Experience with contract negotiation, client management, purchasing, scheduling and estimating
• Strong budget management skills
• Processing A/E/C contracted services invoices
• Troubleshooting and problem solving
• Ability to function in a self-directed environment
• Strong customer service and communication skills
Experience Level: More than six years of experience as a project manager desired. Preference will be given to candidates who have managed projects exceeding $15 to $20 million in construction value. Construction Management degree preferred.
To Apply: Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.